Mahindra mPower 85
Mahindra mPower 85
Engine HP: 83
Transmission: Shuttle Shift
Forward Speeds: 12
Reverse Speeds: 12
Type: Open Center, Full-Live Hydraulic with Position and Draft Control
Hydraulic Lift Capacity: 5500 lbs.
Rear Remote Valves: 2 Standard (3rd Optional) with Detent & Kickback / Float in Front
3-Point: Category 2 with Telescopic Lower Links
PTO HP: 70
Maximum Height: 134"
Lift Capacity to Full Height: 4100 lbs @ pivot pins
Breakout Force: 5830 lbs @ pivot pins
Setting a new standard for high horsepower tractors, this model features our proprietary mCRD™ engine technology for added efficiency and lower emissions. Whether you’re looking for an open-station or cab set-up, you’ll be behind the wheel of a fuel-efficient, high-power machine that operates at a lower cost to keep your money in your pocket. As innovative as it is versatile, you can get the ultimate performance out of this heavy-duty tractor when you pair it with our wide range of implements and attachments.
- mCRD™ technology Interim Tier IV Emission compliant engine = Cleaner emissions and Eco-friendly engine
- 4 Cyl. 83 hp engine 70 hp PTO = Heavy duty to help you push more, pull more and lift more
- Operating weight 6878-8122 lbs = Best-in-class operating weight for more built in traction, stability and control for a safer operating environment
- 12F / 12R synchro shuttle with full synchro mesh = Choose the right gear at any time for your heavy-duty applications
- Hydrostatic Power Steering and Independent 540 RPM and 1,000 RPM PTO
- Tilt steering, clear-view instrument cluster and easy to use ergonomic controls
- Powerful headlamps and plenty of work lights ensure you can keep working long after the sun goes down
- Easy entry and exit access with comfortable mounting step, hand grip and flat platform
- 3 point lift capacity 5100-5500 lbs* = Best in class
- 5 year power train warranty = STANDARD!
- #1 Selling Tractor in the world
- Loader lift height 132"-134" * = Best in class