Mahindra mcrd technology
The new Mahindra mCRD technology is the direct result of a $30 million dollar investment to redesign and engineer our new Tier IV Engines. We've created a turnkey solution without utilizing a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF). This means no excess heat or burn off and less complexity for the operator. The new Mahindra mCRD Tier IV Engines provide a simple solution and reduce gas emissions by over 360 tons per year and meets the new Tier IV emissions standards without the need for a DPF... and still help you Push More, Pull More and Lift More!
the benefits: what does owning an mCRD mean to you?
Mahindra Common Rail Diesel Fuel Injection Engine
- Delivers higher injection pressure in Common Rail Diesel technology greatly reducing visible engine smoke.
Multiple injection for cleaner exhaust
- Means more efficient fuel combustion for cleaner and greener exhaust emissions due to multiple injection points.
- Provides Fuel efficiency, including a significant reduction in NOx and Particulate Matter (PM) emissions is achieved.
Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- DOC after treatment system in mCRD™ does not require any regeneration and meets emission standards at a lower cost, keeping more money in your pocket.
- Means less maintenance required through reduced system complexity by eliminating Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) resulting in no backpressure monitor and filter cleaning for greater engine protection.
High Efficiency Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) Technology
- Captures gases from the combustion chamber and cleans them before being released into the environment
Does mCRD save you time and money?
The short answer is YES! A DPF left unchecked will collect soot and ash - resulting in damage or destroying the filter, reduced performance, and result in unwanted repair costs and unscheduled downtime. But, not with mCRD, you get better fuel efficiency and lower maintenance cost in a SIMPLE system without the need for DPF. That's the Mahindra Value we provide to get you back into the seat to turn the land you work into the land you love!