FREDRICKS OUTDOOR PRESENTS:
Join us on Saturday, April 28th, 2018 for a very special concert event featuring Alabama native Jamey Johnson.
|Store Hours||8:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Parking Opens||4:00 PM|
|James LeBlanc||6:00 PM *|
|Jamey Johnson||8:00 PM *|
|* Performance times are approximate and may change slightly.|
Getting in is easy, come to Fredricks Outdoor in advance of the show, or visit our online apparel shop, and purchase one of our branded t-shirts. That shirt will get you in to this concert, and ALL of our future concerts, for free. The best part? Each shirt is only $20. That's right, cheap entertainment for life. Awesome.
For the less adventurous types (wusses), you can pay at the gate. It's still going to cost you $20. And you won't get the awesome shirt. And you'll be sad.
Children 10 and Under are FREE with a paid parent or guardian.
Preferred Access will provide front row area access during the concert, as well as separate restrooms during the show. You can purchase preferred access passes here, online, or in store.
PREFERRED ADMISSION INCLUDES
- FRONT-ROW-AREA ACCESS TO THE STAGE
- SEPARATE RESTROOM
- SEPARATE, PREFERRED ACCESS BAR AREA*
* Same prices, just less walking to concessions.
Note: While chairs are permitted in the preferred access area, they must be set up in the back of the area. Due to limited space, we cannot allow chair placement in the front.
- $50.00 through February 28th
- $75.00 from March 1st through March 31st
- $100.00 from April 1st through April 28th.
Concessions & More
- No outside food or beverage.
- Per local and state regulations, absolutely no outside alcohol is permitted.
- We will have food trucks on site for eatin'.
- We will be serving beer at The Snak Shak, and at various beer tents and carts.
- We'll also have a couple of liquor carts.
- You MUST provide ID to be served any alcoholic beverage. We will have a few stations where you'll be able to show your ID to receive a wristband for alcohol consumption.
- No coolers.
- No backpacks.
- Uniformed officers will be on site, patrolling.
- No untoward shenanigans.